Peddalakshmigari Achyuth Kumar
“Manager”, Zunik Energies Pvt. Ltd. (Incubated STARTUP at IIT ROORKEE)
IMS Physics, IIT Roorkee, India.
|Integrated Master of Science in Physics||IIT Roorkee, India.|
|June 2018- Present||“Manager” at Zunik Energies Pvt. Ltd.|
- Reviewing working practices to ascertain if it is successful and if not, devise an alternative
- Making sure safety regulations are followed
- Keeping employees motivated and organizing appropriate training
- Ensuring the business operates within the company’s mission statement
- Working with department heads and senior management to get the best performance from staff
- Working with legal departments on any matters that occur
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations
- Maintain other recruitment related documents
- May serve as Search Committee Chair and identifies Search Committee members
- Conducts recruitments showing good faith efforts to broaden diversity
- Ensures understanding of collective bargaining agreements specific provisions with respect to filling of bargaining unit positions
- With the CEO and CTO, annually plans the company’s philanthropic and charitable giving
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under-staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes
- Analyse and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labour relations activities of an organization
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions
- Develop and/or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings bond programs, day-care, and employee awards
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food service, transportation, or relocation service.
- Organizing Secretary of NECC’19 (India’s First Ever National E- Cycle Championship) (to be hosted by MVGR College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh) (400+ Participants, 100+ Distributors or Channel Partners and 2000+ attendees)
- National Coordinator of NECC’19 Representative System (100+ Representative across the country)
- Program Coordinator of “Zunik Energies Student Research & Innovation Cell” (50+ Research Innovation Chapter across the nation with 400+ team)
- “Pulse Shape Discrimination Using Liquid Organic Scintillators”, IMS Physics Dissertation, Physics Department IIT Roorkee.
- Co-established & Working on News Updating Site “at8pm”
- Co-established & Worked on Tourism Site “SP Travells”
Key Technical Skills
- Programming Languages : C,C++, Fortran.
- Web Technologies : HTML, CSS (Basics)
- Operating Systems : Windows, Mac OS, Linux.
- Technologies : Microsoft Office, COMSOL.
- Other technical skills : Database management, Troubleshooting, Content Writing for Technical Documentation.
- Leadership skills and team spirit
- Good communication skills
- Adaptability and resource management
- Scrum Management
- Sterling Management and presentation skills
- Time management and patience
- English (Fluent and Professional)
- Telugu (Mother Tongue)
- Hindi (National Language)