Kaushal Kishore Tiwari
“Embedded Systems Research Intern”, Zunik Energies Pvt. Ltd. (Incubated STARTUP at IIT ROORKEE)
B.Tech (EEE), NIT Mizoram, Mizoram.
April 2019- Present “Research Intern” at Zunik Energies Pvt. Ltd.
2015 – 2016 Final Year Project
Title: DC – AC Bi-directional converter for Smart Transportation System
- Simulation of rectifier and an inverter circuit in MATLAB.
- Design of prototype of the bi-directional converter in MATLAB.
2015 1 Month Internship
Title: Implementation of Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) in a Photo-voltaic System.
- Modelling of a solar photo-voltaic cell.
- Studied about different algorithms used in MPPT.
- Used fuzzy logic algorithm for plotting of MPPT curve using MATLAB-Simulink, at both fixed and varying insolation levels at fixed load.
- Attended 2 days workshop on Labview
- Attended 2 days workshop on MATLAB Application
- Plant visit to Hydel Power Generation Plant in Mizoram
- 1 month training in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Aizwal, Mizoram
Key Technical Skills
- Programming Languages/Softwares : C,C++, MATLAB, Simulink, Labview
- Web Technologies : HTML, CSS (Basic)
- Operating Systems : Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Ubuntu.
- Technologies : Microsoft Office
- Other technical skills : Database management, Technical Documentation.
- Leadership skills and team spirit
- Good communication skills
- Adaptability and resource management
- Scrum Management
- Sterling Management and presentation skills
- Time management and patience
- English (Fluent and Professional)
- Telugu (Elementary)
- Awadhi (Mother Tongue)
- Hindi (National Language)