“Executive (Operations)”, Zunik Energies Pvt. Ltd. (Incubated STARTUP at IIT ROORKEE)
BTech (Specialization in Information Technology), JNTU K (A), Andhra Pradesh.
Zunik Energies Pvt. Ltd. as Executive Operations Aug’19-Present(0 Years 1 Months)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating and managing the organization’s fiscal operating and capital budget and expenses.
- Monitoring operational performance of both internal and external service providers.
- Monitoring facility condition and environmental performance and recommending or approving funding levels and spending plans.
- Monitoring occupant satisfaction; Monitoring construction and renovation projects.
- Drives strategic initiatives, and supports the development of long-term growth plans and profitability goals
- Analyzes and recommends emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities, including mergers and acquisitions, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, venture capital sources, internal business performance and business process improvement
- Responsible for overseeing organizational reviews, communicating results to top management, and developing strategies based on organizational reviews
- Responsible for communications with industry analysts and the investment community
- Typically manages through subordinate managers and professionals in larger groups of moderate complexity
- Need to develop the strategies for grabbing various funding schemes.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments
- Financial forecasting, market analysis, competitive intelligence analysis, looking at M&A proposals and feasibility analysis
- Must have focus on vendor relations, logistics and supply chain issues and geographic expansion
- Define, track, and communicate metrics around new initiatives, comparing to previous outcomes
- Identify and communicate risks and opportunities and generate plans to address them
- Develop, analyze, and communicate business models to guide business decisions, promoting data-driven strategic change.
- Managing the company’s commercial operations, various expenses and budget.
- Monitor every performance metrics of both internal service providers and external service providers; should receive and respond to approvals and notifications on a regular basis.
INOT Power Technologies Private Limited as Founder, Director & CEO Oct’ 2012 to Nov’ 2017(5 Years 1 Month)
INOT Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd, a start-up company with its primary focus in energy savings sector. INOT developed a unique product called ‘i-Saver’ that reduces the overall consumption of electricity among the Street Lamps. INOTs’ market comprises of both the Public and the Private sector companies like Gated communities, Municipalities & Panchayats.
I worked as CEO in INOT and played a major role in operations. Like, We had tie-up’s and Collaborations with top most LED companies around the World like Huacai, Everlight, Billion, QNAP, IEI, ORing Etc. INOT bagged many prestigious projects like the Renovation for Industrial Lighting for Toshiba Transmissions & Distributions, AP State Rural Street Light Retrofitting (which is a 10 years project) etc.
We built a very dedicated, passionate and strategic team for planning, performing and executing any projects. INOT specializes in preparing industry specific financial proposals, so as to not burden the renovation of lighting solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Sales and Operations ( Budget, monitoring and control to reach the Top Line and Bottom Line targets)
- Responsible for new plant/ project set up
- Responsible for developing and enhancing the people competency at all levels
- Responsible for leading the development and execution of long-term strategies, with the goal of increasing shareholder value.
- Communicating, on behalf of the company, with shareholders, government entities, and the public
- Leading the development of the company’s short- and long-term strategy
- Creating and implementing the company or organization’s vision and mission
- Evaluating the work of other executive leaders within the company.
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments, etc.
- Ensuring that the company maintains high social responsibility wherever it does business
- Assessing risks to the company and ensuring they are monitored and minimized
- Setting strategic goals and making sure they are measurable and describable
Additional Work Experience & Projects
I-Saver CMS is intelligent and accountable Circuit Management System (CMS) that manages the consumption of energy in a given electrical circuit by selective switching of the load. I-Saver CMS can be programmed to control the switches based on logic as proposed by the program thus making it flexible and configurable to a wide range of scenarios.
Communication between Node to node and node to load is through power line communication and all transmission line losses and harmonics will be taken care by the system.
Moved by the mass devastation caused by the HudHud Cyclone in the year 2014, former Minister of Urban Development, Sri N.Venkaiah Naidu (present Vice-President of INDIA) adopted the Village Chepalauppada. As a corporate Social Responsibility, Mr Raju N A, as part of his contribution restored the Street Lighting in the Village of Chepalauppada, Vishakhapatnam District, installed LED Street Lights as developed by INOT Power Technologies and provided a solution with the help of his indigenous technology.
We made Chepalauppada as the first village, which was operating with 100% LED Street Lights.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh in recognition of this technological innovation has commended Mr Raju N A, the CEO, INOT Power Technologies, for low cost and power efficient solutions with the trail blazing scalable potential to be set up across various parts of Andhra Pradesh. After their first Technology Demonstration at Mysore, INOT Power Technologies received a grant sanctioned from Ministry of MSME for further development.
IROBOT (INDIA) Private Limited as Simulation Engineer Nov’2007 to Dec’2009(2 years 1 month)
IRobot, the leading global consumer robot company, designs and builds robots that empower people to do more both inside and outside of the home. IRobot’s products include the award-winning Roomba® Vacuuming Robot and the Braava® family of mopping robots, which have been welcomed into millions of homes around the world and are hard at work every day helping people to get more done.
Worked at Mysore premises on research and testing of domestic and Industrial robots. As a team used to simulate conditions of home design with furniture as well as war premises/ fire accidents. Roles and responsibilities comprises developing algorithms, validating test cases, Simulating test conditions.
Was appreciated and awarded with company shares for the quality output and dedication.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The main duty is to create interactive programs that mirror the experience of Environment as closely as possible.
- Involved in every step of the process of creating a simulation, from analyzing the virtual environment models to testing and troubleshooting the finished product.
- The process of producing simulators often requires a team of graphic designers, computer programmers and mechanics to put together the many components of the machine, to oversee the entire operation.
- Job role revolves around making the simulation as accurate as possible, which involves hands-on testing to ensure that simulations are realistic.
- In addition to designing and creating robot simulators, we may be called upon to fix any problems with already existing machines, or to provide updates for any new technological advances in the field.
Home Robots Vacuum Cleaning Robot (Roomba) How often is there too much to do and not enough time to do it? Pretty often. But imagine having an extra hand to help you keep up with daily cleaning and get more done every day. Designed with you and your unique home in mind, iRobot is here to help you with vacuum cleaning & Mopping robots online in India.
Floor Mopping Robot (Braava) The Braava® family of mopping robots are your partners for cleaner floors and a fresher home, every day. Braava® mopping robots use iAdapt 2.0 Navigation to provide hassle-free mopping and sweeping. Braava® 300 Series navigates multiple rooms and large spaces. Best of all, Braava® mopping robots are incredibly simple to use. Just attach a pad and push a button, and Braava gets to work mopping your floors. Point To point Video Calling Robot (Snoopy) Snoopy does move around the home and connecting with the video conference call and operating remotely with Wi-Fi connection established at home
Industrial (War) Robots Negotiator The iRobot Negotiator is an unmanned robotic platform from the iRobot Corporation. The 34 lb (15.4 kg) robot designed for use in civil response operations by civil defense professionals such as SWAT teams, police officers, etc. iRobot Negotiator performs basic reconnaissance, thus increasing situational awareness.
PackBot Multi-Mission Robot
The 510 PackBot is a multi-mission tactical mobile robot developed and manufactured by iRobot. It is designed for use by warfighters and first responders to carry out dangerous missions in high-threat battlefield scenarios.
The 510 PackBot can perform surveillance and reconnaissance, chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) detection, building and route clearance, explosive ordnance disposal (EOD), HazMat handling, improvised explosives device (IED) detection, checkpoint, and vehicle and personnel inspections. It can be easily configured based on the operators’ mission needs
National Institute of Oceanography – Research Assistant July’2005 to June’2006(0 years 11 months)
CSIR-NIO was established on 1 January 1966 following the International Indian Ocean Expedition (IIOE) in the 1960s. The institute has since grown into a multi-disciplinary oceanographic research institute of international repute. The principal focus of research has been on observing and understanding special oceanographic characteristics of the Indian Ocean. The results have been reported in more than 5000 research articles so far.
Worked as a research assistant for mapping GMT Contours and Application Development for mapping GMT Contours at Sea Shore and Research study on Tsunami.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Environmental Impact Assessment and environmental monitoring
- Bathymetry, seabed Engineering, CRZ demarcation
- Evaluation of design parameters for coastal & offshore facilities
- Site selection for marine outfall, sea water intake, jetty, SPM and submarine pipelines
- Numerical modelling
- Oil spill risk analysis and preparation of contingency plan
- Biofouling and corrosion
- Underwater Surveys
Case study on Tsunami
- The December 26, 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami was caused by an earthquake that is thought to have had the energy of 23,000 Hiroshima-type atomic bombs.
- The epicenter of the 9.0 magnitude quake was located in the Indian Ocean near the west coast of Sumatra.
- The violent movement of the Earth’s tectonic plates displaced an enormous amount of water, sending powerful shock waves in every direction.
- The tectonic plates in this area had been pushing against each other and building pressure for thousands of years. They continue to do so and will likely cause underwater earthquakes and tsunamis in the future.
- The rupture was more than 600 miles long, displacing the seafloor by 10 yards horizontally and several yards vertically. As a result, trillions of tons of rock moved, causing the largest magnitude earthquake in 40 years.
- Within hours of the earthquake, killer waves radiating from the epicenter slammed into the coastlines of 11 countries, damaging countries from east Africa to Thailand.
- A tsunami is a series of waves – the first wave may not be the most dangerous. A tsunami “wave train” may come in surges five minutes to an hour apart. The cycle is marked by the repeated retreat and advance of the ocean.
- Despite a lag of up to several hours between the earthquake and the impact of the tsunami, nearly all of the victims were taken completely by surprise because there were no tsunami warning systems in place.
- The Indian Ocean tsunami travelled as far as 3,000 miles to Africa and still arrived with sufficient force to kill people and destroy property.
ARDEE Hi-Tech Private Limited as Project Engineer June’2000 to June’2005(5 years 0 months)
Ardee Hi-Tech Pvt. Ltd has an in-house Research and Development Centre at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, recognised by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. The R&D team is engaged in development of new technologies and processes in the field of mineral beneficiation, alternative energy systems, micro-processor-based control technologies, sensor development and prototype building. The company has also undertaken joint R&D Projects with Tata Steel Ltd, GHCL Ltd, CMPDIL (a subsidiary of Coal India Ltd.), CSIR-CIMFR, Digwadih etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaison between the project manager and the technical disciplines involved in a project. Distribution of “liasing” and performing tasks within the technical disciplines.
- Often the primary technical point of contact for the consumer.
- Schedule preparation. Pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities.
- In-charge of performance management of vendors.
- Assure the accuracy of financial forecasts, which tie-in to project schedules.
- Ensure projects are completed according to project plans.
- Manage project team resources and training and develop extensive project management experience and expertise.
- Inter-discipline coordination.
- Overall quality control of the work.
Projects worked on as Project Engineer, Designed and Developed RAMDARS Technology and successfully erected and commissioned Dry Beneficiation Plants for coal and lignite at following Areas:
- Singareni Coal Mines, Yellandu, Khammam, Andhra Pradesh
- Western Coal Mines, Ballarsha, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- MOIL Manganese Plant, Gondia, Madhya Pradesh.
Wipro-GE Medical Systems as Service Engineer Apr’1998 to June’2000(2 years 2 months)
GE Healthcare’s broad expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, performance improvement and performance solutions services help our customers to deliver better care to more people around the world at a lower cost.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform On-Site Equipment Repair
- Order and Install New Lab Equipment
- Test Biomedical Equipment
- Perform Preventative Maintenance
- Provide Technical Customer Support
- Languages: C, C++, Java
- Operating systems: Windows, Ubuntu
- Visionary, Strategy, Execution & Leadership
- Relationship and General Management
- Financial & Legal Transactions
- Risk Management & Inventory Control
- Cost Analysis, Reduction & Control
- Growth Management & Business Development
- Quality Improvement
- Investor, Analyst & Board Relations
- Executive Advisory & Decision Support
- English (Fluent & Professional)
- Telugu (Mother Tongue)
- Hindi (National Language)