Kamodula Lokeswara Rao
“Director – Marketing”, Zunik Energies Pvt. Ltd. (Incubated STARTUP at IIT ROORKEE)
M. Tech (Electric Drives & Power Electronics), IIT Roorkee, India.
|M. Tech (Electric Drives & Power Electronics)||IIT Roorkee|
|B. Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||JNTU K (A), Andhra Pradesh|
|October 2017- Present|
“Director – Marketing” at Zunik Energies Pvt. Ltd.
Roles & Responsibility
Novel Regenerative Braking For Electric Vehicle (May 2014 – May 2015)
Regenerative braking provides an effective way of extending the driving range of battery powered electric vehicles (EVs). This paper analyzes the equivalent power circuit and operation principles of an EV using regenerative braking control technology. During the braking period, the switching sequence of the power converter is controlled to inverse the output torque of the three-phase permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM), so that the braking energy can be returned to the battery. Compared with the presented methods, this technology can achieve several goals: energy recovery, electric braking, and extending the driving range.
Analysis & Operation of STATCOM in Power Quality Improvement (July 2010 – May 2011)
Static Synchronous Compensator (STATCOM) is a custom power device based on a Voltage Source Converter (VSC) shunt connected to grid. By injecting a controllable current, it can improve the quality of source current, e.g. compensating harmonic current or fluctuating current. However a STATCOM can also mitigate voltage dip by injecting current at point of connection with the grid. The results of this study show that the shunt compensation current, injected active and reactive power decrease as the impedance, which is source impedance in parallel with load impedance.
Wireless Switch (June 2010 – November 2010)
Normally, home applications are controlled by means of switches, sensors, etc. However physical contact with switches may be dangerous if there is any shorting. The circuit described here requires no physical contact for operation. You just need to movie your hand between infrared LED and photo transistor. The infrared rays transmitted by IR LED is detected by photo transistor to activate the hidden lock, hand dry etc. This circuit is very stable and sensitive as compared to other AC appliances circuits.
- Engaged a session “On Electric Cycle Development” in Faculty Development Program organised by Aditya Engineering College, Surampalem, Andhra Pradesh.
- Engaged a session on “MATLAB” in Faculty Development Program organised by MVGR College of Engineering, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh.
Key Technical Skills
- Programming Languages : C,C++, MATLAB, Simulink, Visual DSP, SQL
- Web Technologies : HTML, CSS (Basics)
- Operating Systems : Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Ubuntu.
- Technologies : Microsoft Office, MS-DOS.
- Other technical skills : Database management, Technical Documentation
- Leadership skills and team spirit
- Good communication skills
- Adaptability and resource management
- Scrum Management
- Sterling Management and presentation skills
- Time management and patience
- English (Fluent and Professional)
- Telugu (Mother Tongue)
- Hindi (National Language)